This week we have said goodbye to our chickens as they are retiring to a farm near Gainsborough. After half term, we will be welcoming four new hens so we thought we should make ourselves experts in their care. Take a look at this website for LOTS of handy information. If you have time, read the ‘Grit’ section and let us know why it’s so important that we provide grit for our girls.
In our knowledge lessons, we have continued to learn the months of the year in Italian and Thomas has been helping us to perfect our accents. Here’s the video if you want to watch the song again.
Our Learn Its next week will be 6 x 4 = 24, 7 x 4 = 28 and 8 x 4 = 32
Read Theory Update: 366 quizzes this week. Signatures for…
- Plato is the only table where every person has completed at least ten quizzes so 10 table points to them (it’s Thursday night so I will check again in the morning just in case)
- Most quizzes: 52 by Summer
- Most points earned: 1094 by Summer
- Every quiz above pre-test level: Scarlett, Jack Hen and Aron
- King of the Knowledge Points: Jack Hen again! Chloe, Ruben and Harry are catching up though…
We’ll have one more week with the same challenge before I change it and start setting individual challenges. I’ll add ten table points again for tables where every person completes ten quizzes. Maybe the new prizes in the prize box might convince the reluctant ones to join in!