It’s very nearly the end of term so that means Knowledge Organsier quiz time! Have you remembered the key facts? What about from last term’s Ancient Greek topic? Test yourself here….
1. What year was Queen Victoria born?
2. What year did she accede to the throne?
3. Who was her uncle?
4. Which of her sons succeeded her?
5. Was Spain part of the British Empire?
6. Was New Zealand part of the British Empire?
7. A diamond jubilee is a celebration of how many years on the throne?
8. What was a pauper?
9. Did the Mines Act of 1842 stop children under 5, 10 or 12 from working underground?
10. What year did Queen Victoria die?
11. When were the first Olympic Games held?
12. What was King Agamemnon’s brother called?
13. When was the Battle of Marathon?
14. In which modern day country is Troy believed to have been located: Finland, Turkey or Spain?
15. Which city state was ruled by two kings of equal power?
If you manage to answer all of these questions, can you think of a question for everyone else?