Good Morning everyone.
Here are today’s tasks:
- Spelling test. Please ask a grown up to test you on your spelling words (you can write your answers down in your purple book). My group, your new spellings are: naughty, greedy, women, disappear, steadily, castle, pavement, delicious, healthy, Wednesday. Mrs Hopkinson/Mrs Abbott’s group, your spellings are: friend, most, father, should, could. Please write these in your target book.
- Learn It challenge. Log onto Big Maths and complete your learn its only. Your Pin Code is 0129. Your Username is firstname.lastname (Mr.Anderson) and your Password is Priory1.
- In your purple book, please write out the following sentences. It is an extract from The Butterfly Lion. Use your neatest, joined up handwriting. Pop your lineguide behind the page you want to write on.
Bertie was born in South Africa, in a remote farmhouse near a place called Timbavati. It was shortly after Bertie first started to walk that his mother and father decided a fence must be put around the farmhouse to make a compound where Bertie could play in safety. It wouldn’t keep the snakes out – nothing could do that – but at least Bertie would be safe now from the leopards, lions and the spotted hyenas.
- Today I would also like you to write a final section for your extreme weather. Research how to keep safe in extreme weather.
- Complete the smile multiplication questions under the video and any challenges that are on Sumdog.
Thanks! Mr Anderson.