How are you all today? Happy Birthday Blake! Have a great day. William and Daniel, did you enjoy your birthdays?
Here are your tasks for today.
- Do the Joe Wicks Youtube Workout. This was very successful yesterday and lots of you joined in (make sure your parents join in too!)
- I have set another multiplication times table challenge on Sumdog. Well done to Archie and Chelsea on your challenge from yesterday. You scored 100% accuracy, meaning you answered everything correct! Who else is aiming for top of the leader board today?
- There is also a reading challenge on Sumdog. Layla and Maisy tried some reading on Sumdog yesterday and did amazing! Do your 15 minutes of daily reading as well.
- Please log onto Big Maths and complete your SAFE challenge only. Your Pin Code is 0129. Your Username is firstname.lastname (Mr.Anderson) and your Password is Priory1.
- With your spellings, play hangman and show a family member how we visualise (forwards and backwards) using your weekly spellings – it is test day tomorrow!
- Yesterday you should have written down four facts about some extreme weather. Today I would like you to write down four places where your extreme weather happens. For example, if you have chosen to write about hurricanes, where in the world do these happen? Research this and make sure you write the country and continent. If you can, find out what the climate is normally like in that country.
- Please observe the clouds using the Cloud Chart again today. Do you see any change from yesterday? Let me know on the blog the names of the clouds.
Once you have finished your work, don’t forget to enjoy the rest of the day with your family.
Keep me posted!
Mr Anderson 🙂