Hello Year 3.
Here are your tasks for Monday. Complete these in your purple book when it is appropriate to do so.
- As it is your PE day, I would like you to watch the Joe Wicks Live PE Lesson on YouTube. This begins at 9am!
- Read your book for 15 minutes.
- On Sumdog, complete the multiplication, spelling and maths challenges.
- Complete your weekly spellings. Then, for a handwriting task, create sentences using your spelling words. In your sentences, make sure you try to use commas in a list, an exclamation mark and a question mark.
- Following on from our Weather topic, research an extreme weather and list down four interesting facts. You might choose to research a hurricane, blizzard, drought or floods. Later in the week, we will begin writing a fact file. This website is a good starting point, but you might find even better ones.
- Go outside or look out of the window at the clouds. Use the Cloud Chart to identify what clouds are in the sky. Do this at various times throughout the day. Are they always the same?
Please let me know how you are getting on with these tasks. I will be checking the blog throughout the day and I am here to answer any questions that you have.
Although this is very different for us , we are all in this together and we will make this work!
Have a great day.
Mr Anderson 🙂