We are nearly at the end of the school year, but the hard work isn’t over just yet.
I want you to be getting quick with those times tables that we have looked at this year (3, 4, 8)
Try having some fun over the long weekend with your family by playing one of these games:
- Bingo. Can you be the quizmaster?
- Hit the button (try the different challenges on there) https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
- Dance with Filbert Fox https://www.bbc.com/teach/supermovers/ks2-maths-the-8-times-table-with-filbert-fox/z4mrhbk
- Write the first 12 multiples of 8 on pieces of card. Then ask an adult to turn a card over. Can you guess in less than 5 seconds what the multiple was?
- Maybe you know a good game you can share with the class on the blog?